Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just Waiting....

Hi Everyone!

This is Sarah writing...thank you so much for all of your support!!! It means so much to us. I know that we couldn't have gotten through this without it.

We still don't know a lot about what is going on. I left Dr. Wu's office feeling a little bit better than I did over the weekend (it was a LONG weekend!) He thought that the odds of me having ovarian or uterine cancer was very slim and that he doesn't suspect a recurrence of lymphoma. That was the news I was hoping for...it has allowed me to sleep better at night. It has left us all wondering what the heck is going on...even Dr. Wu!

I'm drinking what feels like to be gallons of barium right now...yuck!...in preparation for a pelvic CT scan this morning. On Monday, I'll be meeting my new gyn-oncologist. We'll let you know what comes of that consult sometime early next week.

This has been an eerie place to be in again, and has taken a few days to get used to. I'm hoping and praying for the best! As always, thank you so much for your sincere concern!!

Lots of love and appreciation!
Sarah, Dan, and Marek

No comments: